Friday, November 13, 2015

Problem VS Solution

What a dramatic difference one can make when evaluating at a situation.  I will expand here.  Breast cancer:  my life is over and I can't believe this is happening to me VS I will beat this disease and my family and friends will give me the support I need.  Attitude adjustment:  you always had it better than me - I don't talk to my children VS I want to live a happier life  and am calling my children to visit with them.  Work:  these goals are way to high - how in the world can I double my production in this lousy economy VS I never quite considered setting that type of goal - I know changing my organization of my daily routine can make a huge difference in my production.  Whether you view a situation as a problem or a solution will determine the outcome in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment