Monday, June 22, 2015

A Special Occasion

A special occasion is one that is just that - special.  Over the weekend, I had a rather unique opportunity to have several such 'special' occasions.  There was the shopping for gifts for the two wonderful men in my life - that was special.  I love to shop and haven't done much of that lately.  There was the happy hour at a local fine restaurant in Baltimore Friday night celebrating the departure of a well-respected realtor.  Then, there was the food preparation for a special woman of eighty - a family event - that was a birthday surprise!  A weekend breakfast for two with my son in celebration of his twenty-fourth birthday followed by a dinner with my amazing two daughters, son-in-law, son, and my wonderful mate.  Come to think of it: the entire weekend was a 'special occasion!'

No comments:

Post a Comment